Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Automatic Corrugated Cardboard Stitching And Stitching Machine||Function:||Carton Box Making|
|Max Length (A+B)*2:||2400mm||Min Length (A+B)*2:||680mm|
|Max Width(C+D+C):||1515mm||Min Width(C+D+C):||260mm|
|Max Feeding Height:||1200mm||Speed(nail/min):||800|
carton stitching machine,
corrugated cutting machine
Auto Gluer&Stitcher has feeding unit, folder unit, stitch unit and Alignment correction unit. Frequency adjust speed, easy operation. Automatic folding, automatic counting, automatic stacking output. Everage stitch speed is 80meters/min, 40-70 pieces. Glue speed is 170meters/min, 100-300pieces.
A, Feeding Unit
1. Belt leading edge suction paper-moving method is accurate and reliable.
2. Using high-grade electromagnetic clutch and electromagnetic brake system, the paper feeding department can be controlled separately, and the operation is simple and reliable.
3. Press wheel adjustable, suitable for cardboard thickness is 2-12mm
4. The front baffle and belt of the paper supply department can be adjusted left and right.
B, 1.Main motor adopt frequency adjust speed, system no noise, easy control and stable.
2. Adopt imported high friction belt to convey cardboard and fold automatically.
C, Counting Accumulator
1. Using digital control, the operation is simple and reliable. It can input data without stopping machine, count automatically and output accurately.
2. It has the function of rectifying deviation and adjustable deviation.
3. Pneumatic counting and pushing method is adopted, which is reliable, accurate and fast.
D, 1. Machine dimension: L1400*W3500*H1700 weight:6tons
2. motor power: 380V 11KW special energy saving
3. The main components are imported ones.
4. Motor: Taiwan Taibang Hangzhou Zhenyu
Siemens electrical components Delta PLC
Firstly, turn on the power supply on the operating disc, make sure that the electronic display screen is running normally, press the switch and turn on the green light. Then slowly rotate the speed control knob clockwise to confirm the operation of the main motor is ok. At the same time, turn on the counting stacking switch to confirm the operation, and then turn on the paper supply switch to confirm the operation of the paper supply belt. After confirming that the whole machine is in good operation, close the above switch, open the air valve, and operate as the following.
1. First fold the cardboard to be nailed, place the nailing position in the center on the feeding belt, then turn the cardboard open, stick the right cardboard on the right side of the cardboard, and also lean the left side of the cardboard.
2. The left and right indentation wheels are moved to the center of the left and right indentation grooves of cardboard by using the left and right moving switches.
3. Put the moving paper belt in proper position and distribute the belt evenly.
4. Move the left and right front baffles over the appropriate belts on both sides. Be careful not to put them in the wire groove in order to avoid deviation.
5. The gap between front baffle and cardboard is generally higher than one third of the thickness of cardboard.
6. Adjust the angle of the paper supply bracket, generally without changing, adjust the distance between front and back, let the cardboard hang at the bottom of the inclined board, so as to minimize the angle between the belt and the cardboard.
1) When adjusting the left and right width, special attention should be paid to the limit position of the inside and the outside. When approaching the limit, the switch should be switched off to avoid burning down the gear reducer motor.
2)All the belts on the machine should not be adjusted too tightly, which will make the connecting parts of the belts detached or shorten the service life. Paper belts need special protection.
Lubrication and Maintenance
Lubrication and maintenance are very important for the normal operation of equipment and prolonging the life of the machine. Maintenance people and operators of equipment must regularly inspect and check the operation of each part, find out problems and deal with them in time.
|No||Name||Brand||Place of origin||Note|
|01||Head servo motor||Mitsubishi(0.75Kw)||Japan||1set|
|02||Feeding servo motor||Mitsubishi(3.0Kw)||Japan||1set|
|03||PLC,Photoelectric switch and proximity switch||OMRON||Japan||1set|
|04||Contactors, Circuit Breakers||Shilin||Taiwan|
|07||Air cylinder,solenoid valve||Airtac||Taiwan|
|09||Knife||Made byJapan Alloy Tungsten Steel||Stand wear and tear|
|10||Bottom die||Made by Japan Alloy Tungsten Steel||Corrosion resistance|
|11||Gear reducer||OTT or zhongda||Shanghai||1set|
|12||Worm gear and worm reducer||Zhenyu||Hangzhou||2sets|
|14||Synchronization wheel and belt||Oyite||Germany Switzerland||8|
Contact Person: Roy Xu